24 October 2016

Style Lately

Back from some business tripping and catching up on some of my IG style ...

Oct1
Throwback to my favorite ankle boots ever (sim: shirt, sweater, necklace, boots).

Oct2
My first pair of Superga (exact: sneakers, top, pants / sim: bracelet, bag).

Oct3
Everyday is plaidurday in October (from left to right: sim, sim, sim, sim, sim).

Oct4
When you're working from home but still want a touch of sparkle
(exact: sunglasses / sim: sweatshirt, necklace, shoes, bag).

Oct5
Waiting for the weekend (exact: boots, sweater, shirt / sim: vest)

Oct6
Camo gone preppy (exact: shirt / sim: jacket, brooch).

Oct7
Let the shoes take the lead (exact: loafers, jeans / sim: shirt, sweater).

7 comments:

  1. Your most favorite booties ever, mannnn was I disappointed there was no link. They are fiyaaah (as in hot, red hot)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw sorry, they are oldies. I actually don't wear them as often as I'd like because I don't want to wear them out, hehe.

      Delete
  2. I've said it before.... I want your closet !!!
    But first I have to lose like 30 pounds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to know more about the OBUVKI I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).