01 December 2016

Style Lately

Dec1
This coat instantly makes me feel put-together (exact: coat, shirt / sim: shoes)

Dec2
Keeping it colorful yet cozy (exact: vest, sweater, shirt / sim: necklace).

Dec3
Cold weather uniform (exact: tote bag / sim: vest, shirt, belt).

Dec4
Those make-me-feel-cooler-than-I-am boots (exact: boots).

Dec5
I can't seem to stop pairing this blazer with grey (exact: sweater / sim: blazer, trousers, necklace).

Dec6
Plaid tidings to everyone! (shirts clockwise from top left: sim, sim, sim, exact).

Dec7
I'm with the bird (sim: sweater, blazer, skirt).

4 comments:

  1. The yellow and gray looks terrific on you! It's a classic combination but it looks so fresh and current.
    I will be inspired by your color combinations when I am putting together outfits next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - I agree, yellow and grey look fab together!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).