20 February 2017

Style Lately

Feb1
A hint of blush (exact: loafers).

Feb2
Pretty prink (exact: tank, cardigan / sim: skirt, necklace).

Feb3
My cruise ship activities director outfit, fancified (exact: top, sunglasses / sim: skirt, blazer).

Feb4
Just a glimpse (sim: top w/this + this, belt).

Feb5
Properly pretty with some butt-kickin' boots (sim: sweater, shirt, boots, necklace).

Feb6
One of my fave combos (exact: sweater / sim: jacket, shoes).

Feb7
Sometimes getting dressed feels like an accomplishment
(exact: bag / sim: sweater, lace hem, necklace, shoes).

4 comments:

  1. Gasp! Those are the prettiest loafers I've ever seen in my life! What a great find! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of agree - thanks so much! (And they also come in baby blue ...)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, I loooove the loafers and that leopard+pink and green look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).